Sunday 13 July 2008

Andrew and Jayne Slideshow now up!!

Andrew and Jayne were married on the 14th June 2008 at St James, East Crompton. The wedding reception was at Scaitcliffe Hall, Todmorden, West Yorkshire.

A word on Scaitcliffe hall, it turned out be an amazing wedding venue and for those getting married in Lancashire or anywhere in the North West. I would highly recommend this wedding venue.

Enjoy the slideshow, turn the speakers up and give it a minute to load. By the way the music was the choice of Andrew and Jayne and was their first dance song.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such amazing photos. Made me cry.

Jayne Green said...

Kevin, we can't thank you enough- this keeps getting better everytime I watch it!

Anonymous said...

one word....WOW!!

It makes me wish I was getting married again.

Anonymous said...

I think the groom looks great - oh, does it leave my name on here?

Damn.

No, thank you Kevin, I know we'll be speaking to you soon, but they are truly wonderful, and bring back a whole host of great feelings every time I see them!