Monday 10 December 2007

Closer to home!

As well as wedding photography in Lancaster I also do what I call lifestyle shoots traditionally known as portrait shoots, so when my wife asked me this evening to quickly put together a photo of our kids for granny...how could I refuse?.

kids-7

I hurriedly shot this in my front room, all of my lifestyle shoots are in locations in and around Lancaster. It may be your favourite park like Williamson park which houses the magnificent Ashton Memorial or a local beauty spot that holds a special place in your heart.

Just before the shoot started I captured this shot whilst my daughter was waiting for her brother to get off the playstation!

-8831

My photography is all about capturing moments in time, there are many fantastic studio photographers out there, and they shoot amazing portraits, however i prefer to work in real life locations.

For mor information on lifestyle photography click here, or click here for more information on Lancaster wedding photography

No comments: